Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary 23rd Edition
by Donald, M.D. Venes (Editor), Brigitte G. Fenton (Editor), Joseph Patwell (Editor), F. A. Davis Company (Corporate Author)
In hand, online or mobile…the all-in-one, go-to source for classroom, clinic, and beyond.
Taber’s brings meanings to life.
Put the language of nursing, medicine and the healthcare professions at your fingertips. In hand, online, or on your mobile device—anywhere and everywhere, Taber’s 23 is the all-in-one, go-to source in the classroom, clinical, and beyond.
Under the editorial direction of Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, a team of expert consulting editors and consultants representing nearly every health care profession ensures that the content reflects the most current healthcare information.
- FREE, 1-year subscription to Taber’s Online, powered by Unbound Medicine—puts all of the knowledge of Taber’s at your fingertips.
- Videos and animations—demonstrate common procedures, a brief physical assessment, and physiological processes
- Over 33,000 audio pronunciations—build speaking confidence.
- Series: Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (Thumb Index Version)
- Hardcover: 2560 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 23 edition (January 31, 2017)
- Language: English