Schulter – MR-Tomographie
Publisher: Martin Breitenseher
„With this book you will become a diagnostic genius!“
This book sets new standards! The current knowledge on this subject is interpreted innovatively with an interdisciplinary and practical oriented perspective: Apparent conflicts between radiological and orthopaedic /trauma classifications are not only resolved, but also logically connected.
This book offers:
- maximal practical relevance
- improved understanding between Radiology/MRI and orthopaedics / trauma surgery by clarifying diagnostic terms
- concise and short texts
- easy understanding due to an extensive collection of exclusive illustrations
- highest image quality with use of 3-Tesla high resolution MR images.
- due to using a novel technique of MR imagine annotation faster recognition of important information
- Gebundene Ausgabe: 165 Seiten
- Verlag: Breitenseher Publisher; Auflage: 1 (2. November 2016)
- Sprache: Deutsch