Respiratory Physiology: Mosby Physiology Series (Mosby's Physiology Monograph) 2nd Edition
Gain a foundational understanding of respiratory physiology and how the respiratory system functions in health and disease. Respiratory Physiology, a volume in the Mosby Physiology Series, explains the fundamentals of this complex subject in a clear and concise manner, while helping you bridge the gap between normal function and disease with pathophysiology content throughout the book.
- Helps you easily master the material in a systems-based curriculum with learning objectives, Clinical Concept boxes, highlighted key words and concepts, chapter summaries, self-study questions, and a comprehensive exam.
- Keeps you current with recent advances in respiratory physiology, and includes a new chapter on new and emerging aspects of the lung.
- Includes nearly 150 clear, 2-color diagrams that simplify complex concepts.
- Features clinical commentaries that show you how to apply what you've learned to real-life clinical situations.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Complete the Mosby Physiology Series! Systems-based and portable, these titles are ideal for integrated programs.
- Blaustein, Kao, & Matteson: Cellular Physiology and Neurophysiology
- Johnson: Gastrointestinal Physiology
- Koeppen & Stanton: Renal Physiology
- Pappano & Weir: Cardiovascular Physiology
- White, Harrison, & Mehlmann: Endocrine and Reproductive Physiology
- Hudnall: Hematology: A Pathophysiologic Approach
- Series: Mosby's Physiology Monograph
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (October 19, 2018)
- Language: English