Renal Pathophysiology: The Essentials Fifth Edition
- Updated chapter-opening Case Presentations (with Summary and Case Discussion at the end of chapter) introduce real-life clinical situations and allow students to apply what they’ve learned.
- New illustrations and clinical images clarify key concepts, key terms are now bolded, and a new appendixlists formulas and lab values for easy reference.
- Open-ended and multiple-choice questions stimulate critical thinking and allow students to gauge their mastery of the information.
- Separate Summary and Case Discussion boxes provide at-a-glance, bulleted information for easy review.
- Paperback: 386 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (March 20, 2019)
- Language: English