Radiology Case Review Series: Pediatric
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
More than 200 pediatric cases deliver the best board review possible!
Part of McGraw-Hill's Radiology Case Review Series, this unique resource challenges you to look at a group of images, determine the diagnosis, answer related questions, and gauge your knowledge by reviewing the answer. It all adds up to the best review of pediatric imaging available--one that's ideal for certification or recertification, or as an incomparable clinical refresher.
Distinguished by a cohesive 2-page design, each volume in this series is filled with cases, annotated images, questions & answers, pearls, and relevant literature references that will efficiently prepare you for virtually any exam topic. Radiology and pediatric residents and fellows, medical students, radiologists, and physicians who want to increase their knowledge of pediatric radiology will find this book to be an invaluable study partner.
Radiology Case Review Series features:
- 200 cases for each volume, which consist of:
- Precise, state-of-the-art images accompanied by questions and answers, descriptions of the entities, insightful clinical pearls, and reference lists
- Intensive coverage of fundamental radiology principles, the latest diagnostic imaging techniques, radiology equipment, new technologies, and more
- Unique 2-page format for each case, which features:
- Images with 5 questions on the right-hand page
- Informative, bulleted comments box that provides important additional context for each case
- Cases organized and coded by difficulty level allowing you to evaluate your proficiency before progressing to the next level
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (16 September 2014)
- Language: English