Radiology Case Review Series: Interventional Radiology 1st Edition
Access interactive cases on breast imaging for the best board review possible!
Part of McGraw-Hill's Radiology Case Review Series, this unique resource challenges you to look at a group of images, determine the diagnosis, answer related questions, and gauge your knowledge by reviewing the answer. It all adds up to the best interactive review of interventional radiology available--one that's ideal for certification or recertification, or as an incomparable clinical refresher.
Distinguished by a cohesive 2-page design, each volume in this series is filled with cases, annotated images, questions & answers, pearls, and relevant literature references that will efficiently prepare you for virtually any exam topic. The book's cases are crosslinked to an online component that includes full-resolution images, interactive image stacks, discussions and extra teaching points that reinforce your grasp of must-know interventional radiology topics.
Radiology Case Review Series Features
- 200 cases for each volume, which consist of:
- Precise, state-of-the-art images accompanied by questions and answers, descriptions of the entities, insightful clinical pearls, and reference lists
- Intensive coverage of fundamental radiology principles, the latest diagnostic imaging techniques, radiology equipment, new technologies, and more
- Unique 2-page format for each case, which features:
- Images with 5 questions on the right-hand page
- Magnifications, annotations, and detailed answers on the verso page--a benefit that you'll only find in this exceptional series!
- Informative, bulleted comments box that provides important additional context for each case
- Cases organized and coded by difficulty level allowing you to evaluate your proficiency before progressing to the next level
- Radiology-relevant scrolling and stacking function
- A dedicated interactive website--accessible via scratch-off code for each volume in the series--enables you to:
- Scroll the images from each case in the text as well as stack images (display multiple views of an image)
- Zoom in and out, or scroll up and down, to highlight specific details of a subject
- Access additional images for each case using the case ID number from the text
- Series: Radiology Case Review
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (February 11, 2014)
- Language: English