Radiology Case Review Series: Genitourinary Imaging 1st Edition
by Prasanna R. G. Kumar (Author), Arnold C. Friedman (Author), Tarun Pandey (Author)
200 interactive genitourinary imaging cases deliver the best board review possible!
- Effective 2-page presentation for each case
- Cases organized and coded by difficulty level
- Eye-catching full-color design
- Part of the acclaimed
McGraw-Hill’s Radiology Case Review Series
- , this unique resource challenges you to look at a group of images, determine the diagnosis, answer related questions, and gauge your knowledge by reviewing the correct answer. It all adds up to the best review of genitourinary imaging available―one that’s ideal for certification or recertification, or as an incomparable clinical refresher.
- Distinguished by an effective 2-page design and a full-color presentation, each book in this series is filled with cases, annotated images, questions and answers, pearls, and relevant literature references that will effectively prepare you for virtually any exam on the subject. This comprehensive coverage spans everything from basic principles through the latest diagnostic imaging techniques and equipment and technology. If your goal is to increase your knowledge of genitourinary imaging, you’ll find this book to be an invaluable study partner.
- Series: Radiology Case Review
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (June 23, 2016)
- Language: English.
Type : PDF