Programmed Learning Approach to Medical Terminology Third Edition
- eBOOK AVAILABLE. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW AUTHOR: Judi Nath, instructor of Medical Terminology and A&P at Lourdes University, brings her expertise to the new edition.
- REORGANIZED! Chapters are now aligned with the table of contents of A&P texts to make the book easier to navigate.
- NEW! Chapter-opening learning objectives prepare students for the content that follows.
- UPDATED! Pronunciations now match those in Stedman’s Medical Dictionary but are shown phonetically to reflect the book’s focus on oral communication.
- REVISED ART PROGRAM! More contemporary figures modernize the book’s look and feel and each disease section now includes at least one photo.
- AN INTRODUCTORY CHAPTER covers the basics of terminology.
- A BODY SYSTEM OVERVIEW provides the minimal coverage of Anatomy and Physiology students need to associate the terminology with the anatomy.
- HUNDREDS OF PRACTICE EXERCISES—available in self-instruction frames and program review frames—include a variety of question types, including fill-in-the-blank.