Primer of Diagnostic Imaging, 6e
Widely known as THE survival guide for radiology residents, fellows, and junior faculty, the "purple book" provides comprehensive, up-to-date coverage of diagnostic imaging in an easy-to-read, bulleted format. Focusing on the core information you need for learning and practice, this portable resource combines the full range of diagnostic imaging applications with the latest imaging modalities, making it the perfect clinical companion and review tool.
- Features more than 1,200 detailed illustrations now in full color, plus images that clearly depict the latest applications of CT, MRI, PET/CT, and other diagnostic imaging modalities.
- Provides new coverage of non-interpretive skills such as quality and safe dosing.
- Balances new information and anatomic drawings with timeless, relevant material to fully prepare you for the boards and for daily practice.
- Explains the nuances of key diagnostic details for all body systems, including signs and symptoms, anatomic landmarks, and common radiologic-pathologic alterations, for the full range of radiologic modalities and specialties.
- Uses a bulleted format and provides mnemonics, descriptive terminology, and space for note taking that make it easy to learn and remember key facts, techniques, and images.
- Allows you to work through diagnoses with hundreds of differentials for board certification preparation.
- Clarifies the impact of the latest disease entities on the interpretation of radiologic findings.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Paperback: 840 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 6 edition (July 3, 2018)
- Language: English