Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach, 3rd edition (PDF)
Kevin O. Leslie (Author), Mark R. Wick (Author)
Part of the in-depth and practical Pattern Recognition series, Practical Pulmonary Pathology, 3rd Edition, helps you accurately identify and interpret neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lungs by using a pattern-based approach. Leading diagnosticians in pulmonary pathology guide you from a histological pattern, through the appropriate work-up, around the pitfalls, and to the best diagnosis. Superb, full-color illustrations capture key pathological patterns for a full range of common and rare conditions, and a “visual index” at the beginning of the book directs you to the exact location of in-depth diagnostic guidance.
A user-friendly design color-codes patterns to specific entities, and key points are summarized in tables, charts, and graphs so you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for.
- Sweeping content updates keep you at the forefront of recent findings regarding pulmonary hypertension, pediatric lung disease, and all major neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lung.
- An online virtual microscope provides access to more than 150 digital slides.
- A new chapter on Pulmonary Function Testing for Pathologists brings you up to date with relevant aspects of these key tests.
- Improved pattern call-outs are now linked directly within the chapter, reinforcing the patterns for more efficient and complete understanding.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Series: Pattern Recognition
- Hardcover: 848 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (November 3, 2017)
- Language: English