Practical Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, 2e
by Eugene McNally MD (Author)
"..comprehensive and insightful." Reviewed by: Dr. Paula Richards on behalf of RAD Magazine, December 2014
- Balance the advantages of musculoskeletal ultrasound (superficial soft-tissue injury) with its limitations (deep or intra-articular structures).
- Obtain an optimal field of view with anatomic/sonographic correlations throughout.
- Apply quick, accurate, and cost-effective methods of assessment through a focus on those areas where MSK ultrasound has the most clinical impact.
- Apply all of the latest knowledge in MSK ultrasound with expanded coverage of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, foot, and ankle, as well as interventional radiology techniques.
- Make the most definite interpretations and diagnoses with help from hundreds of new line drawings and scans, as well as the addition of real-time videos online to complement each image.
- Reference differential diagnosis tables to quickly deduce the most likely clinical problem being assessed.
- Access the complete radiology text and all of the images and video clips online at Expert Consult.
- 456 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (June 12, 2014)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF