Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy, Volume I: Head and Neck Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 4th Edition
Torsten B. Moeller Emil Reif
This comprehensive, easy-to-consult pocket atlas is renowned for its superb illustrations and ability to depict sectional anatomy in every plane. Together with Volumes II and III, it provides a highly specialized navigational tool for all clinicians who need to master radiologic anatomy and accurately interpret CT and MR images.
Special features of Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy:
- Didactic organization in two-page units, with high-quality radiographs on one side and brilliant, full-color diagrams on the other
- Hundreds of high-resolution CT and MR images made with the latest generation of scanners (e.g., 3T MRI, 64-slice CT)
- Color-coded schematic drawings that indicate the level of each section
- Concise, easy-to-read labeling of all figures
- Sectional enlargements and magnified views for easy classification of anatomic structures
Updates for the 4th edition of Volume I:
- New cranial CT imaging sequences of the axial and coronal temporal bone
- Expanded MR section, with all new 3T MR images of the temporal lobe and hippocampus, basilar artery, cranial nerves, cavernous sinus, and more
- New arterial MR angiography sequences of the neck and additional larynx images
Compact, easy-to-use, highly visual, and designed for quick recall, this book is ideal for use in both the clinical and classroom settings.