Pediatric Neuroimaging Sixth Edition
by A. James Barkovich MD (Author), Charles Raybaud MD (Author)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This newest addition of the comprehensive Pediatric Neuroimaging combines thousands of images with detailed textual descriptions to help you diagnose a wide range of brain, spinal, and head and neck disorders in the pediatric patient. The authors have chosen a clear, concise writing style that encourages you to grasp information quickly. By dealing with a broad range of disorders, from everyday problems to less common ones, and explaining how to recognize and differentiate them, this book offers you the opportunity to provide a concise differential diagnosis on most patients you are likely to encounter in your practice.
- Packed with more than 2,500 high-quality illustrations, drawings, photographs, and figures.
- Emphasizes CT and MRI imagery—widely regarded as the optimal modalities for assessing and diagnosing children.
- Most chapters organized by disease group, and describe the pathologic bases of each disorder to illustrate important clinical contexts.
- Broadly discusses common imaging techniques in children, as well as images of normal childhood development in the brain, skull, and spine.
- Prominently displayed lists of disorders help quickly identify a disorder within the text.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more