Doctors In Training’s Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Review is made especially for osteopathic students. The OMM Review helps get you ready for manipulative medicine topics and questions on the COMLEX without having to go through another expensive and lengthy review!
- The Doctors In Training OMM Review is designed to help osteopathic students prepare for manipulative medicine portions of the COMLEX.
- We recommend that the OMM Review be used as an addition to our Step 1 or Step 2 CK Review Courses; however, it may also be viewed as a stand-alone product.
- The OMM Review references OMT Review, 3rd Edition by Robert G. Savarese, a trusted source for high-yield OMM information on the COMLEX (recommended and sold separately).
What course year to choose?
|Your Test Date||Course Year to Choose|
|On or Before April 15, 2019||2018|
|After April 15, 2019||2019|
- 14 days of access to over 5 hours of video (18 videos total)
- Videos featuring specific topic instruction as well as review and technique demonstration on live patients and skeletal models
- End-of-session quizzes to increase long-term retention
OMM Review Video Topics
Chapman Reflexes and Trigger Points
Counterstrain & Facilitated Positional Release
High Velocity Low Amplitude
Sacrum and Innominates
Scoliosis and Short Leg Syndrome
Thorax and Ribcage