Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging: Case Review Series E-Book 3rd
by Lilja B Solnes (Author), Harvey A. Ziessman (Author)
Stay on top of recent, significant changes in the areas of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging with this updated and expanded volume in the popular Case Review Series. Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, 3rd Edition offers highly illustrated, case-based preparation for board review to help residents and recertifying radiologists succeed on exams and provide state-of-the-art patient care.
- Presents 150 case studies organized by level of difficulty, with all new multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales that mimic the format of certification exams.
- Provides more cases on positron emission tomography (PET), including all the latest applications of PET/CT hybrid imaging.
- Covers new tracers such as Ga68 DOTA, F-18 amyloid, and F-18 prostate cancer imaging agents as well as new indications for Tc99m sestamibi.
- Reflects recent changes in nuclear medicine including information on patient selection, how therapy affects patients, and if there is evidence of recurring disease.
- File Size: 165869 KB
- Print Length: 336 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (March 29, 2019)
- Publication Date: March 29, 2019
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English