Nuclear Cardiology Review: A Self-Assessment Tool
by Wael A. Jaber MD FACC FAHA (Author), Manuel D. Cerqueira MD FACC FASNC (Author)
- Employing a question and answer style format,
Nuclear Cardiology Review
- prepares you for the certification exam of Nuclear Cardiology . Nuclear Cardiology Review has over 200 questions covering nuclear imaging basic sciences, maintenance of safety and quality, study interpretation and appropriately applying test results for accurately diagnosing and managing patients. Other sections include physics, artifacts, prognostic data, anomalies, and non-coronary testing. Test questions are annotated with discussion on image interpretation and technical aspects that may lead to image artifacts.
- 200 questions and answers that duplicate the breakdown of the CBNC test
- Questions on noncoronary use of SPECT
- Procedural planning questions to test your knowledge
- Prepared by respected Cleveland Clinic staff
- Plus, you have access to a free companion website with questions and answers so you have access anytime, anywhere.
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 Pap/Psc edition (August 29, 2012)
- Language: English.
Type : PDF