Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience at a Glance 5th Edition
by Roger A. Barker (Author), Francesca Cicchetti (Author), Emma Robinson (Author)
Everything you need to know about Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience … at a Glance!
Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience at a Glance is a highly illustrated, quick reference guide to the anatomy, biochemistry, physiology and pharmacology of the human nervous system. Each chapter features a summary of the anatomical structure and function of a specific component of the central nervous system, a section on applied neurobiology outlining how to approach a patient with neurological or psychiatric problems aligned to the chapter topic, standard diagnostic procedures for most common scenarios, as well as an overview of treatment and management options.
This fully updated and expanded new edition includes:
- Dozens of full-page, colour illustrations and neurological scans
- Expanded coverage of techniques to study the nervous system
- More practical information on the neurological exam
- New content on neuropharmacology and drug therapies
- Bullet points and bold terms throughout assist with revision and review of the topic
Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience at a Glance is the ideal companion for students embarking on a neuroanatomy or neuroscience course, and is an excellent reference tool for those in clinical training.
- Series: At a Glance
- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 5 edition (October 9, 2017)
- Language: English