Nanotechnology Tools for the Study of RNA, Volume 139 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science) 1st Edition
by Satoko Yoshizawa (Editor)
This volume of Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science introduces emerging strategies of studying RNA structure and function using nanotechnological tools. The volume aims to provide the readers with a novel view and give them opportunities to think about how to incorporate the new technologies into their own research.
- This book informs and updates on strategies to take advantages of nanotechnological tools to answer to fundamental questions in RNA science
- Collection of reviews written by the leading scientists from the field
- The book covers a range of topics, from single molecule analyses using nanomaterials to gene regulation using RNA nanostructures
- Series: Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science (Book 139)
- 208 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (March 22, 2016)
- Language: English.
Type : PDF + EPUB