Musculoskeletal MRI (Inglés) 3rd
Ideal for residents, practicing radiologists, and fellows alike, this updated reference offers easy-to-understand guidance on how to approach musculoskeletal MRI and recognize abnormalities. Concise, to-the-point text covers MRI for the entire musculoskeletal system, presented in a highly templated format. Thoroughly revised and enhanced with full-color artwork throughout, this resource provides just the information you need to perform and interpret quality musculoskeletal MRI.
- Includes the latest protocols, practical advice, tips, and pearls for diagnosing conditions impacting the temporomandibular joint, shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, spine, hips and pelvis, knee, and foot and ankle.
- Follows a quick-reference format throughout, beginning with basic technical information on how to obtain a quality examination, followed by a discussion of the normal appearance and the abnormal appearance for each small unit that composes a joint.
- Depicts both normal and abnormal anatomy, as well as disease progression, through more than 600 detailed, high-quality images, most of which are new to this edition.
- Features key information boxes throughout for a quick review of pertinent material.
- Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Detalles del producto