Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Requisites, 4e (Requisites in Radiology) 4th Edition
by B. J. Manaster MD PhD FACR (Author), David A. May MD (Author), David G. Disler MD FACR (Author)
Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Requisites, 4th Edition delivers the conceptual, factual, and interpretive information you need for effective clinical practice in musculoskeletal imaging, as well as for certification and recertification review. Master core knowledge the easy and affordable way with clear, concise text enhanced by at-a-glance illustrations, boxes, and tables - all completely rewritten to bring you up to date.
- Find key information easily with numerous outlines, tables, "pearls," and boxed material for easy reading and reference.
- Access the fully searchable text and downloadable images online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Get the best results from today's most technologically advanced approaches, including new uses of MR and ultrasound for early diagnosis and monitoring of inflammatory arthritis.
- Prepare for the written board exam and for clinical practice with critical information on femoroacetabular impingement, arthrography, hip replacement, cartilage tumors, bone marrow imaging (including focal and diffuse replacement), and sports medicine (including athletic pubalgia/sports hernia).
- Stay up to date on soft tissue tumors with significantly expanded content, illustrated tumor-specific findings, and new AJCC staging and diagnostic information.
- Clearly visualize the findings you're likely to see in practice and on exams with 300 new MRI, CT, ultrasound, and x-ray images throughout.