Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Essentials First Edition
by Felix S. Chew MD (Author)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
- Follows the proven Essentials Series format to provide a comprehensive yet concise overview of clinical musculoskeletal imaging.
- Features image-rich, case-based multiple-choice questions with answers that provide self-assessment and mimic what you’re likely to see on exams.
- Emphasizes a conceptual approach to understanding imaging findings of bone, joint, and soft tissue conditions on all modalities used for musculoskeletal imaging.
- Helps you successfully absorb key ideas and facts through behaviorally based learning objectives that support the most current residency curriculum from the Society of Skeletal Radiology.
- Puts indispensable information at your fingertips in a compact and practical, high-yield format.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
- Hardcover: 528 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (August 11, 2018)
- Language: English