Molecular Anatomic Imaging: PET/CT, PET/MR and SPECT CT Third Edition
by Gustav K. von Schulthess MD PhD (Author)
Practical and clinically oriented, the third edition of Clinical Molecular Anatomic Imaging focuses on PET/CT, SPECT/CT, and PET/MR examinations – precisely the information you need to know, without lengthy physics discussions. Ideal for clinical hybrid imaging users, it fully integrates all applications, allowing you to easily compare modalities and decide whether to use PET/CT, PET/MR, or SPECT/CT to solve a clinical dilemma. More than 1,600 high-quality illustrations document the use of integrated imaging and provide superb visual references for interpreting integrated imaging studies.
- Covers established and emerging indications for the three most versatile and powerful hybrid molecular anatomic imaging modalities currently in clinical use: PET/CT, SPECT/CT and PET/MR.
- Follows a practical, disease-based structure.
- The only available book that incorporates the emerging field of PET/MR in a systematic manner.
- More than 1,600 superb illustrations document the use of integrated imaging.
- A new section covers workflow and normal scans with various clinical tracers.
- Sharp focus on clinical applications, omitting technological and radiopharmaceutical details.
- Each chapter is self-contained and can be consulted for quick reference on its own.
- World-renowned clinician-scientist Gustav von Schulthess provides editorial leadership and a strong understanding of both nuclear medicine imaging and cross-sectional imaging.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use