MKSAP 18 Audio Companion
The American College of Physicians and Oakstone Program
Connect with the Experts.
Packed with the latest diagnostic approaches and management strategies, the MKSAP® 18 Audio Companion provides comprehensive, go-anywhere audio coverage of recent clinical advances and treatment guidelines across 11 internal medicine subspecialties. Listen as your host Donald L. Deye, MD, FACP, leads lively discussions with esteemed colleagues in each area. Experienced clinicians, program directors, and department chairs from some of the world's finest medical institutions share patient stories, insightful views on new treatments, and more.
Listen. Learn. Earn.
With the MKSAP® 18 Audio Companion, you get:
- All-new advice and commentary — a reliable, and entertaining way to stay current
- Flexible learning anytime, anywhere — in your car, between appointments, while you work out
- A convenient way to prep for your ABIM certification or MOC exam
- Companion booklets — high-impact learning aids to quickly review and retain key points
- The opportunity to earn a maximum of 120 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and 120 ABIM MOC points
Cardiovascular Medicine - Andrew Wang, MD
Dermatology - Jeremy Jackson, MD
Gastroenterology and Hepatology - Richard Saad, MD, MS
Hematology - Richard S. Eisenstaedt, MD, MACP
Oncology - David Mintzer, MD
Neurology - Robert G. Kaniecki, MD
Rheumatology - Michael Pillinger, MD
Endocrinology and Metabolism
General Internal Medicine
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine