Microbiology & Infectious Diseases Flashcards, Third Edition (Lange Flashcards) 3rd Edition
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
200 high-yield cards with a clinical vignette on every disease-specific card
LANGE Flash Cards: Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Third Edition are a quick, concise, and effective way to review the essential concepts of microbiology. These cards help you learn the medically important aspects of the subject and cover the basic and clinical aspects of bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and infectious diseases.
One side of the card features a clinical vignette that is a mini-case study of the disease and the flip side presents the etiology and epidemiology, pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, laboratory diagnosis, and treatment and prevention of the disorder.
- A super-effective portable learning tool
- Covers major microbial diseases caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites
- Teaches medical microbiology in the context of clinical cases
- Great for last minute exam preparation
- Series: Lange Flashcards
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3 edition (December 5, 2017)
- Language: English