Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Anatomy (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series) First, North American Edition
- Succinct, outline-style text guides students step by step through essential concepts.
- More than 500 illustrations, color-coded cadaveric photographs, micrographs, and radiographic images vibrantly enrich students’ understanding of anatomic structures.
- Chapter Overviews and Summaries establish learning goals and reinforce key content for a fast, efficient review.
- Clinical Applications challenge students to apply their knowledge to commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
- Detailed tables ensure quick access to important facts and figures.
- Board-style review questions help students assess their understanding and prepare for exams.
- Series: Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series
- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First, North American edition (November 22, 2018)
- Language: English