LANGE Q&A Radiography Examination, 11th Edition 11th Edition
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
QUESTIONS AND MORE QUESTIONS HELP YOU ACE THE ARRT® CERTIFICATION EXAM!
More essential than ever, the Eleventh Edition of LANGE Q&A Radiography Examination has been thoroughly updated to reflect changes to the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Content Specifications released in 2016 and implemented in January 2017. Within its pages you will find more than 1,400 registry-style questions with detailed answer explanations discussing both correct and incorrect answer options. Two 200-question practice tests at the end of the book test your knowledge and bolster your confidence.
- A rigorous review for the ARRT® certification exam, with more than 1,400 Q&A
- Includes two practice exams, each with 200 questions
- Insightful, highly detailed introduction explains how to get the most out of the book and provides score-boosting tips on how to maximize your performance on exam day
- Content is divided into sections that reflect the content categories of the examination
- Reflects the experience of an author with nearly four decades of teaching experience
- Enhanced by updated and expanded coverage of digital imaging
- Strong focus on the material you must know in order to excel on the exam