Introduction to Radiologic and Imaging Sciences and Patient Care
Learn the professional and patient care skills you need for clinical practice! Using a clear and concise format,Introduction to Radiologic Sciences and Patient Care, 6th Edition meets the standards set by the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) Curriculum Guide and the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Task List for certification examinations. Updates on current digital imaging and instrumentation provide you with the important information you need for clinical success. Chapter review questions and lab activities available online and on tear sheets in the text give you easy access to on-the-go learning.
• Step-by-step procedures presented in boxed liststhroughout the text ensure you are well prepared for clinical success.
• More than 300 photos and line drawings help you understand and visualize patient-care procedures.
• Back of book review questions provide you with an opportunity for review and greater challenge.
• NEW and UPDATED! Updates on current digital imaging and instrumentation give you the important information you need for clinical success.
• NEW! Patient care video clips illustrate how to care for patients of any age.
• NEW! Chapter review questions and lab activities available online and as tear sheets in the text offer easy access to on-the-go chapter review and lab activities.
• NEW and UPDATED! Appendices containing practice standards, professional organizations, state licensing agencies, the ARRT code of ethics and patient care partnership prepare you for what you will encounter in the practice environment.
- 432 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 6 edition (February 4, 2015)
- Language: English
- Zise : 87.5 Mb
Type : PDF
Price : 5 $
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org