Imaging Physics Case Review 1st Edition
Master the critical physics content you need to know with this new title in the popular Case Review series. Imaging Physics Case Review offers a highly illustrated, case-based preparation for board review to help residents and recertifying radiologists succeed on exams and demonstrate a clinical understanding of physics, patient safety, and improvement of imaging accuracy and interpretation.
- Presents 150 high-yield case studies organized by level of difficulty, with multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales that mimic the format of certification exams.
- Uses short, easily digestible chapters and high-quality illustrations for efficient, effective learning and exam preparation.
- Discusses current advances in all modalities, ensuring that your study is up-to-date and clinically useful.
- Covers today’s key physics topics including radiation safety and methods to prevent patient harm; how to reduce artifacts; basics of radiation doses including dose reduction strategies; cardiac CT physics; advanced ultrasound techniques; and how to optimize image quality using physics principles.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices