Image-Guided Interventions: Expert Radiology Series (Expert Consult - Online and Print), 2e
by Matthew A. Mauro MD FACR (Author), Kieran P.J. Murphy MB FRCPC FSIR (Author), Kenneth R. Thomson MD FRANZCR (Author), Anthony C. Venbrux MD (Author), Robert A. Morgan MBChB MRCP FRCR EBIR (Author)
"... the authors and editors have succeeded in providing a book that is both useful, instructive and practical" By RAD Magazine, Mar 2015
- Formulate the best treatment plans for your patients with step-by-step instructions on important therapeutic radiology techniques, as well as discussions on equipment, contrast agents, pharmacologic agents, antiplatelet agents, and protocols.
- Make effective clinical decisions with the help of detailed protocols, classic signs, algorithms, and SIR guidelines.
- Make optimal use of the latest interventional radiology techniques with new chapters covering ablation involving microwave and irreversible electroporation; aortic endografts with fenestrated grafts and branch fenestrations; thoracic endografting (TEVAR); catheter-based cancer therapies involving drug-eluting beads; sacroiliac joint injections; bipedal lymphangiography; pediatric gastrostomy and gastrojejunostomy; and peripartum hemorrhage.
- Know what to look for and how to proceed with the aid of over 2,650 state-of-the-art images demonstrating interventional procedures, in addition to full-color illustrations emphasizing key anatomical structures and landmarks.
- Quickly reference the information you need through a functional organization highlighting indications and contraindications for interventional procedures, as well as tables listing the materials and instruments required for each.
- Access the fully searchable contents, online-only material, and all of the images online at Expert Consult.
- Series: Expert Radiology
- 1344 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (September 23, 2013)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF