Heart Rhythm Board Review OnDemand 2018
Heart Rhythm Board Review OnDemand Library
Heart Rhythm Board Review OnDemand is an online program with 29 hours of recorded presentations from the Heart Rhythm Society's Annual Board Review Course. If you are a physician preparing for ABIM certification or recertification in CCEP this program is for you!
Get expert guidance on the essential EP curriculum and an overview of cardiac electrophysiology. Feel confident while preparing for your Board exams!
Content areas feature topics in:
- Basic cardiac and intracardiac electrophysiology
- Pharmacology of antiarrhythmic drugs
- Noninvasive testing for arrhythmias
- Atrial and other supraventricular tachycardias
- Catheter ablation
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators
The OnDemand experience offers the convenience of learning on your own time from the comfort of your home, while traveling or on the go. Watch slides with synchronized audio and take notes on downloadable PDFs. We make it easy for you to access content anytime, anywhere, from any device.