Head and Neck Imaging: Case Review Series, 4e
by David M. Yousem MD MBA (Author)
".. the 'keep it short and simple' approach is a winner and will, no doubt, help the fledgling radiologist KISS and fly." By RAD Magazine, Apr 2015
- Efficiently study and review with help from a format that mimics the General Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology Board Exams. Each case begins with a differential diagnosis question and follows with multiple-choice questions, answers with rationale, and an emphasis on clinical issues.
- Explore hot topics including CT and MR angiography of the neck; multi-detector CT with 3D reconstructions; post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders; HIV infections; squamous cell carcinoma, diagnostic and therapeutic image-guided procedures; medical economics; and much more.
- Master the latest techniques with 150 new and 50 updated head and neck cases and over 800 images focusing on differential diagnosis, tumor staging, treatment options, and resectability issues.
- Enhance your understanding with multiple-choice questions accompanying each case, emphasizing cranial nerves, skull base lesions, sinonasal, orbital, salivary gland, aerodigestive system mucosal lesions and deep space neck masses.
- Utilize convenient cross-references to recent articles.
- Stay abreast of the most recent discoveries in HPV (+) squamous cell cancers, high-resolution imaging, and CTA, MRA, and CISS applications.
- Explore the differential diagnosis and/or anatomic details of every case presented.
- Understand the surgical and radiation therapy considerations for cosmetic and functional outcomes.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Series: Case Review
- Paperback: 544 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (December 3, 2014)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF