Handbook for Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology Second Edition
- Learn from two new co-editors, Drs. Dizon and Yashar, who share their expertise in gynecologic medical oncology and gynecologic radiation oncology.
- Progress logically through each chapter from incidence and etiology to diagnosis and treatment.
- An ideal companion to Barakat, Markman, and Randall's Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology, 6th Edition.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (April 23, 2015)
- Language: English