Greenfield's Neuropathology, Ninth Edition - Two Volume Set 9th Edition
by Seth Love (Editor), Arie Perry (Editor), James Ironside (Editor), Herbert Budka (Editor)
Greenfield's Neuropathology, the world’s leading neuropathology reference, provides a comprehensive account of the pathological findings in neurological disease, their biological basis, and their clinical manifestations.
The book’s detailed advice on pathological assessment and interpretation is based on clear descriptions of molecular and cellular processes and reactions that are relevant to the development of the nervous system, as well as its normal and abnormal functioning. The information is presented in an accessible way to readers working within a range of disciplines in the clinical neurosciences, and neuropathological findings are placed within the context of a broader diagnostic process.
New for the Ninth Edition:
- Features online and downloadable digital formats with rapid search functions, annotation and bookmarking facilities, image collections, and live reference links
- Contains many color illustrations and high-quality clinical photographs to help with interpretation and understanding
- Includes more than 1000 new photographs and drawings
- Incorporates new design elements, such as alternate colour coding of chapters for easier navigation
Known for its thorough yet practical approach, Greenfield's continues to provide trusted information to all neuropathologists and those in related specialties, including neurologists, neurosurgeons, general pathologists, neuroradiologists, and clinical neuroscientists.
- 1961 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 9 edition (April 16, 2015)
- Language: English.
Type : PDF