Fundamental Neuroscience for Basic and Clinical Applications, 5th Edition
by Duane E. Haines PhD FAAAS FAAA (Author), Gregory A. Mihailoff PhD (Author)
Using a rigorous yet clinically-focused approach, Fundamental Neuroscience for Basic and Clinical Applications, 5th Edition, covers the fundamental neuroscience information needed for coursework, exams, and beyond. It integrates neuroanatomy, pharmacology, and physiology, and offers a full section devoted to systems neurobiology, helping you comprehend and retain the complex material you need to know.
- Highlights clinical content in blue throughout the text, helping you focus on what you need to know in the clinical environment.
- Presents thoroughly updated information in every chapter, with an emphasis on new clinical thinking as related to the brain and systems neurobiology.
- Features hundreds of correlated state-of-the-art imaging examples, anatomical diagrams, and histology photos – nearly half are new or improved for this edition.
- Pays special attention to the correct use of clinical and anatomical terminology, and provides new clinical text and clinical-anatomical correlations.
- Hardcover: 528 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 5 edition (October 27, 2017)
- Language: English