ExpertDDx: Brain and Spine 2nd Edition
by Miral D. Jhaveri MD (Author), Karen L. Salzman MD (Author), Jeffrey S. Ross MD (Author), Kevin R. Moore MD (Author), Anne G. Osborn MD FACR (Author), Chang Yueh Ho MD (Author)
Now fully revised and up-to-date, Expert DDx: Brain and Spine, second edition, quickly guides you to the most likely differential diagnoses based on key imaging findings and clinical information. It presents more than 250 of the top differential diagnoses across a broad spectrum of central nervous system diseases, encompassing specific anatomic locations, generic imaging findings, modality-specific findings, and clinically based indications. Every reader will have expert guidance for defining and reporting useful, actionable differential diagnoses that lead to definitive findings in every area of the brain and spine.
- Presents at least eight clear, sharp, succinctly annotated images for each diagnosis; a list of diagnostic possibilities sorted as common, less common, and rare but important; and brief, bulleted text offering helpful diagnostic clues
- Separates adult and pediatric DDx lists for even faster reference
- Includes expanded differential considerations, new cases, and new images throughout
- Covers hot topics such as different variants of medulloblastoma, convexal subarachnoid hemorrhage, and hyperdense basal ganglia
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Series: ExpertDDx
- Hardcover: 1050 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (November 20, 2017)
- Language: English
- CHM FILE