Essentials of Human Physiology and Pathophysiology for Pharmacy and Allied Health (Pharmacy Education Series) 1st Edition
Combining two separate textbooks entitled Essentials of Human Physiology for Pharmacy and Essentials of Pathophysiology for Pharmacy into one cohesive volume, this new book seamlessly integrates material related to normal human physiology and pathophysiology into each chapter.
- Study objectives at the beginning of each chapter;
- Summary tables, flow charts, diagrams, and key definitions;
- Real life case studies to emphasize clinical application and stimulate student critical thinking;
- An emphasis on the rationale for drug therapy;
- Simple, straightforward language.
Written by authors with extensive teaching experience in the areas, Essentials of Human Physiology and Pathophysiology for Pharmacy and Allied Health is a concise learning instrument that will guide students in pharmacy and allied health programs.
- Series: Pharmacy Education Series
- Hardcover: 780 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 13, 2018)
- Language: English