Encyclopedia of the Neurological Sciences, Second Edition 2nd Edition
by Robert B. Daroff MD (Editor), Michael J. Aminoff (Editor)
The Encyclopedia of the Neurological Sciences, Second Edition develops from the first edition, covering all areas of neurological sciences through over 1000 entries focused on a wide variety of topics in neurology, neurosurgery, psychiatry and other related areas of neuroscience. The contributing authors represent all aspects of neurology from many viewpoints and disciplines to provide a complete overview of the field. Entries are designed to be understandable without detailed background knowledge in the subject matter, and cross-referencing and suggested further reading lead the reader from a basic knowledge of the subject to more advanced understanding.
The easy-to-use 'encyclopedic-dictionary' format of the Encyclopedia of the Neurological Sciences, Second Editionfeatures alphabetic entries, extensive cross-referencing, and a thorough index for quick reference. The wealth of information provided by these four volumes makes this reference work a trusted source of valuable information for a wide range of researchers, from undergraduate students to academic researchers.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the field of neurological science in over 1,000 entries in 4 volumes
- "Encyclopedic-dictionary" format provides for concise, readable entries and easy searching
- Presents complete, up-to-date information on 32 separate areas of neurology
- Entries are supplemented with extensive cross-referencing, useful references to primary research articles, and an extensive index
- File Size: 187230 KB
- Print Length: 4740 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 2 edition (April 29, 2014)
- Publication Date: April 29, 2014
- Language: English.
Type : PDF