Echo Made Easy, 2nd Edition
Sam Kaddoura, BSc, BM, BCh, DIC, PhD, FRCP, FESC, FACC, Consultant Cardiologist, Chelsea & Westminster Hospital and Royal Brompton Hospital; Honorary Senior Lecturer, Imperial College School of Medicine, London, UK
This best-selling and highly-praised book provides a practical and clinically useful introduction to echo. The author explains the echo techniques available, what an echo can and cannot give, and, importantly, puts echo into a clinical perspective. The sections are ordered with the techniques most often used to diagnose a particular clinical problem explained first. The final chapter deals with special clinical situations.
New to This Edition
- Fully updated with the many recent advances in echocardiography.
- Now presented in full colour throughout with new illustrations.
- New sections on device therapy for heart failure (cardiac resynchronization therapy, CRT) and the use of echo and TOE (or TEE) in special situations.
- Expanded sections on diastolic function and tissue Doppler imaging.
- Additional material on the newer echo techniques such as 3-D echo, stress echo and contrast echo.
- Special clinical situations now include pulmonary embolism, pericardial disease, advanced age, athletic heart and obesity.
- This highly-praised book is a simple guide to a difficult subject, written in a conversational and accessible style. It is essential reading for anyone wishing to learn about echo – doctors, technicians, medical students etc.
- It provides full practical coverage of the clinical aspects of heart disease.
- It will be of great use to those experienced in echo as a refresher and reference source in pocket-size.
- Series: Made Easy
- 248 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 2nd edition (February 16, 2009)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Contact Email : email@example.com