Ebook PET and PET/CT : A Clinical Guide
by Eugene C. Lin ; Abass Alavi
Praise for this book:Sure to be a hit – just like the first edition…All the chapters are well written and the accuracy of information is impressive…[we] cannot recommend the book strongly enough. – RAD Magazine
Returning in a second edition, this practical book presents oncological and nononcological applications for PET and PET/CT for the full range of scenarios frequently encountered in the professional setting. Placing special emphasis on PET/CT correlation and FDG oncological imaging, it opens with a thorough introduction to fundamental science and clinical basics. Each chapter in the Oncological Applications section of the book describes the role of PET and PET/CT in the management of specific diseases, providing succinct descriptions of indications and comparisons with other imaging modalities.
* New chapters covering PET/CT for pediatric patients; the use of FDG PET in the evaluation of infection and inflammation; and the role of PET and PET/CT in radiation therapy planning; and FDG biology
* More than 500 high-quality images, including state-of-the-art color PET/CT images
* Pearls and pitfalls that emphasize critical concepts
* Discussion of normal variations and benign findings
* Thorough review of the current literature on PET/CT
This compact book provides readers with the tools to sharpen their assessment and decision-making skills. Organized efficiently to enable rapid reference to key concepts, this concise text is ideal for residents and practitioners in radiology, nuclear medicine, oncology, radiation oncology, and nuclear medicine technology.
- 312 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 2nd edition edition (April 16, 2009)
- Language: English
- Zise : 10,236 Kb
Type : PDF
Price : 10 $