Diagnostic Pathology: Neuropathology, 2e 2nd Edition
by Bette K Kleinschmidt-DeMasters MD (Author), Tarik Tihan MD PhD (Author), Fausto Rodriguez MD (Author)
Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, Diagnostic Pathology: Neuropathology is a visually stunning, easy-to-use reference covering all aspects of neuropathology. Nearly 1,700 outstanding images, including a wide variety of pathology stains and high-quality medical illustrations, make this an invaluable diagnostic aid for every practicing pathologist, resident, or fellow. This second edition incorporates the most recent clinical, pathological, histological, and molecular knowledge in the field to provide a comprehensive overview of all key issues relevant to today’s practice.
- Expert Consult eBook version included, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Thoroughly updated content throughout includes new biomarkers and genetic markers; new diagnostic, therapeutic, and prognostic techniques; new entities and antibodies; new immunohistochemical markers; the new "integrated" diagnosis schema; and much more.
- Features exclusive images not found in the 2016 updated WHO Classification system of CNS neoplasms.
- Presents complete information on lesions of the brain, sellar region, and peripheral nerves, as well as benign cysts and selected infectious, inflammatory, reactive, vascular, and cortical dysplastic lesions.
- High-quality, carefully annotated color images (both common and rare) depict classic pathological features as well as variant patterns that are prone to creating diagnostic problems.
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index.