Diagnostic Pathology: Cardiovascular 2nd Edition CHM file + pdf convert
Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, this updated volume by Drs. Dylan V. Miller and Monica P. Revelo is an ideal point-of-care reference for the accurate diagnosis of complex cardiovascular specimens. Concise, focused chapters, supported by tables, diagrams, radiographs, and photographs, provide essential information to keep you up to date with new cardiac devices, the increased use of molecular panels, WHO updates, and much more.
- Hundreds of images, including photomicrographs, spectacular gross images, electron micrographs, and vivid medical illustrations
- Separate sections on specimens encountered in the settings of biopsy, surgical resection, and autopsy
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, tables of diagnostic criteria, annotated images, and an extensive index
- Thoroughly updated content includes new cardiac devices that require pathologic evaluation; increasing volumes of established devices in surgical and autopsy specimens; the increasing use of molecular panels in the evaluation of cardiomyopathy, aortic diseases, sudden cardiac death, and myocarditis; and updates from an international consensus on cardiac tumor reporting (ICCR)
- A new chapter on TAVR (transcatheter) valves, plus updates to the chapters on prosthetic valves, LVADs, stents (including a description of 2 new methods of preparing sections that can be done in any histology lab), and more
- A new section, Autopsy Evaluation of Cardiovascular Disease, includes 9 chapters from the Diagnostic Pathology: Hospital Autopsy volume
- Updates from the new edition of the WHO blue book for cardiac tumors
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Series: Diagnostic Pathology
- Hardcover: 552 pages
- Publisher: AMIRSYS; 2 edition (March 8, 2018)
- Language: English