Diagnostic Medical Sonography: The Vascular System
Ann Marie Kupinski PhD, RVT, North Country Vascular Diagnostics, Inc., Altamont, NY
LWW’s Sonography texts are up to date with technology, and the needs of students and faculty. Get the right content at the right level for the right way to teach and learn!
Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Vascular is the most in-depth, appropriate textbook to cover this type of ultrasound, and is the ideal text for sonography students pursuing a greater understanding of this specialization. Beginning with core anatomy topics, this text is aimed at providing a thorough understanding of this crucial topic, giving it the attention it deserves, and students and faculty the support they want. As a component of the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Series, this title will allow you to provide a comprehensive, current, and consistent treatment of sonography specializations in a way you were never able to before.
- Key pedagogical features, including Chapter Objectives and Key Terms, help build students understanding
- Pathology boxes provide quick reference and reinforcement for the diseases and conditions covered
- Critical thinking questions help students learn to apply the knowledge to a variety of situations
- Series: Diagnostic Medical Sonography Series
- 704 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 Har/Psc edition (May 2, 2012)
- Language: EnglishType : PDF
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Contact Email : email@example.com