Diagnostic Histopathology of Tumors E-Book 5th Edition
Known for its clear writing style, easy-to-navigate format, and authoritative coverage of tumor pathology, Dr. Christopher Fletcher’s Diagnostic Histopathology of Tumors, 5th Edition, remains your go-to source for accurate, efficient evaluation and interpretation of histopathology specimens. This highly regarded reference provides superbly illustrated information on pathogenesis, diagnostic criteria, molecular/cytogenetic findings, and prognosis on the neoplastic diseases most likely to be encountered by general surgical pathologists, and helps you stay current with the latest diagnostic tumor markers to assist in daily sign-out.
- Discusses the latest developments in immunohistochemistry, molecular genetics, targeted therapy/personalized medicine, and prognostic/predictive markers to assist in the diagnosis of the complete range of neoplastic entities.
- Includes coverage of newly described variants and new histologic entities.
- Covers all modern diagnostic techniques while retaining a strong emphasis on morphologic diagnosis, which remains the cornerstone of diagnosis for most lesions.
- Features thousands of high-quality photographs, photomicrographs, and artwork throughout.
- Incorporates the latest TNM and WHO classification and staging systems.
- Contains diagnostic flow charts, correlations of gross appearances to microscopic findings, and differential diagnosis tables for better recognition and evaluation of similar-looking entities.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of internationally renowned experts in tumor pathology, including Dr. Christopher Fletcher, as well as numerous global authorities in the field.