Complex Cutting-Edge Pediatric Ultrasound
- After this video, viewers should recognize the uses of contrast-enhanced ultrasound pediatric practice, understand how to implement a sonographic voiding cystourethrography service, be aware of modern Doppler techniques and their potential applications, gain familiarity with the concept of sonographic elastography, and determine applications for elastography in pediatric practice.
- Presentations include:
- Contrast Voiding Cystourethrography by Kassa Darge, MD, PhD
- Elastography Basics by Leann Linam, MD
- Intravascular Ultrasound Contrast in Pediatrics by Mary Beth McCarville, MD
- Elastography Applications by Martha Munden, MD
- Superb Micro Doppler Imaging by Sara O'Hara, MD
- There are no CMEs associated with this video.
- 1. Complex Cutting-Edge Pediatric Ultrasound 58:48