by Jane B. Reece (Author), Michael L. Cain, Stev Lisa A. Urry (Author)
This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
Helping Students Make Connections Across Biology
Campbell BIOLOGY is the unsurpassed leader in introductory biology. The text’s hallmark values–accuracy, currency, and passion for teaching and learning–have made it the most successful college introductory biology book for eight consecutive editions.
Building on the Key Concepts chapter framework of previous editions, Campbell BIOLOGY, Ninth Edition helps students keep sight of the “big picture” by encouraging them to:
- Make connections across chapters in the text, from molecules to ecosystems, with new Make Connections Questions
- Make connections between classroom learning, research breakthroughs, and the real world withnew Impact Figures
- Make connections to the overarching theme of evolution in every chapter with new Evolution sections
- Make connections at a higher cognitive level through new Summary of Key Concepts Questions and Write About a Theme Questions
Package consists of:
0321558235 / 9780321558237 Campbell Biology
0321686500 / 9780321686503 MasteringBiology with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Campbell Biology
- File Size: 191219 KB
- Print Length: 1464 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 2 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Pearson; 9 edition (May 26, 2011)
- Publication Date: May 26, 2011
- Language: English.
Type : PDF