Brenner and Stevens’ Pharmacology, 5th Edition
by George M. Brenner PhD (Author), Craig Stevens PhD (Author)
Designed to help you learn and retain key information in pharmacology, this foundational text takes you from course exams and the USMLE Step 1 right through to clinical practice. Brenner and Stevens’ Pharmacology, 5th Edition, focuses on the essential principles you need to know, in a concise yet comprehensive manner that’s easy to understand. Highly illustrated and formatted for quick reference, it’s your go-to text for the must-know aspects of pharmacology you’ll need for clinical problem solving and decision making.
- Teaches the fundamental aspects of pharmacology using full-color illustrations, detailed explanations, and a consistent format to present classification of drugs for each system/disease.
- Features useful tables, drug classifications boxes, case studies, and self-assessments in each chapterto help you review and prepare for course exams and Step 1.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and animations, designed to produce a more rounded learning experience. You’ll also find an additional glossary, chapter-by-chapter summaries and case studies, a full list of featured drugs, 150 USMLE-style questions, and more.
- Includes the latest pharmacologic mechanisms and applications with new and updated drug information throughout.
- Paperback: 552 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 5 edition (December 15, 2017)
- Language: English