Breast Cancer Imaging: A Multidisciplinary, Multimodality Approach
Marie Tartar, MD, Director, Body MRI, Scripps Green Hospital; Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Radiology, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, CA; Chris E. Comstock, MD, Director of Breast Imaging, Associate Clinical Professor of Radiology, University of Calforina at San Diego, La Jolla, CA; Michael S. Kipper, MD, Director of PET/CT and Nuclear Services, Pacific Imaging and Treatment Center, Mission Viejo, CA; Associate Professor of Radiology, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, CA
Through a case-based approach, this book illustrates the best practices for all facets of breast cancer imaging – from screening of asymptomatic patients to cancer staging, identifying metastases, and assessing efficacy of treatment – in a succinct, practical source. Contributing authors from a wide range of subspecialties provide well-rounded guidance to meet the needs of today’s multidisciplinary work environment.
- Presents multidisciplinary discussions on the advantages and/or limitations of all available modalities.
- Includes advice from leading experts on cross-sectional imaging, breast imaging, and PET/CT, with input from radiation oncology, medical oncology, and breast surgery, to span the complete spectrum of care from screening to diagnosis to treatment, reflecting today’s team approach to patient care.
- Covers all imaging modalities to help you correlate disease presentations on mammography, CT, MR, US, and PET images.
- Offers a very practical, clinical, concise approach to the subject in a case-based format.
- Provides over 1,000 high-resolution images of disease appearance for comparison with the findings you encounter in your practice
- File Size: 24416 KB
- 632 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Mosby; 1 edition (July 11, 2008)
- Publication Date: July 11, 2008
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- Type : PDF
Price : 10 $
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org