BECKER USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes (8 Volume Set)
Amazon Price $275
In order to succeed on the USMLE Step 1 exam you must be able to demonstrate the mastery and integration of Basic Science concepts. Becker provides you with exam-relevant high-yield content taught by our accomplished faculty who have decades of medical and USMLE experience. When you prepare with Becker, you can get the most up-to-date curriculum materials, instructors, and resources you need to score high on Step 1 including:
- A complete approach to exam preparation that is comprehensive, engaging, and focused on understanding and retention.
- Top-quality faculty from leading U.S. medical schools, who have years of proven success in preparing future physicians.
- Exam-focused material and presentation that helps you target what matters, so you can avoid getting bogged down in untested material.
- Supportive learning environment that helps reduce stress and distractions, so that you’re better able to concentrate on preparing for Step 1.
- Flexible course options, including live, live online and self-study formats.
- Additional resources for focused review and practice.
- Integrated learning tools to enrich your experience, including full-color textbooks, Becker’s eCoach featuring the latest technology and content-rich practice questions.
8 volumes in set:
- Book 1: Anatomy
- Book 2: Behavioral Science – Epidemiology, Biostatistics
- Book 3: Biochemistry, Genetics
- Book 4: Immunology, Microbiology
- Book 5: Pathology volume 1
- Book 6: Pathology volume 2
- Book 7: Pharmacology
- Book 8: Physiology