Atlas of Hematopathology: Morphology, Immunophenotype, Cytogenetics, and Molecular Approaches 2nd Edition
Atlas of Hematopathology: Morphology, Immunophenotype, Cytogenetics, and Molecular Approaches, Second Edition, will appeal to both a wide range of people undergoing training in a variety of medical fields and practicing non-hematopathologists. For clinicians, fellows and residents, correct diagnosis (and therefore correct treatment) of diseases depends on a strong understanding of the molecular basis for the disease, making this book a crucial resource. This atlas contains hundreds of high-quality color images that mirror the findings that fellows and clinicians encounter in practice. In addition, it provides information in a quick, simple and user-friendly manner, attracting both those in training and non- experts.
Residents, fellows, practicing clinicians, and researchers in pathology, hematology and hematology/oncology will find this a useful resource.
- Covers both non-neoplastic hematopathology and neoplastic hematopathology in all organs and tissues
- Demonstrates results of important complementary diagnostic tests, such as immunophenotyping (immunohistochemical stains and flow cytometry), karyotyping, FISH and DNA/molecular studies
- Provides tables to summarize the most important clinicopathological features
- Saves clinicians and researchers time in quickly accessing the very latest details on the diverse clinical and scientific aspects of hematopathology
- Hardcover: 984 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 2 edition (July 16, 2018)
- Language: English