Atlas of Gastrointestinal Pathology: A Pattern Based Approach to Non-Neoplastic Biopsies First Edition
by Christina Arnold M.D. (Author), Dora Lam-Himlin M.D. (Author), Elizabeth A. Montgomery MD (Author)
- More than 1,100 images illustrate the full morphologic spectrum of the major patterns of non-neoplastic GI tract pathology - providing abundant and varied examples of each diagnosis.
- The corresponding text details how to recognize the relevant pattern, arrive at a specific diagnosis, and avoid diagnostic pitfalls.
- Key structural elements help you to quickly zero in on specific patterns of injury, link the injury patterns with particular etiologies, and master important diagnostic nuances.
- A high-yield format, replete with checklists, key features, diagnostic pearls and pitfalls, frequently asked questions, and sample notes, provides all the assistance you need to enhance your diagnostic skills
interactive eBook edition
- , offering
tablet, smartphone, or online access
- An online review quiz for each chapter helps you test your understanding of vital concepts and prepare for examinations
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use